Reason why my application was denied why lock a topic? Pt.2 (What the community thinks staff can improve)

So since you locked the topic I will do another As to I feel it was not going in circles I was only making statements and a discussion that we can all talk and figure out a problem So please As a formal and very kind request was made and people asked questions me giving the best answers as well as Forum admins contributing to the topic I see why you have no more time to discuss the topic you may see this as an attack Its normal for humans to Think that physiologically But to take away from my ability to respond I feel you are mad at the fact that I am very well educated and asked for a simple and yet menial task as to you have time to respond to my Topic I will reapply in a week still and I will do the same but with different changes If I see any negative feed back here then get denied a second time I will take it as discrimination due conflicting Issues which would be a conflict of interest as to I Request that I have another party to evaluate my application Avoiding said conflict, therefore if you feel I'm being irrational you can say as such but as I have sides of many users already who Dm'd me in discord about how they feel and Having very respected people also respond to me in my Dm's I feel we can do this in a civil matter and lock topics that go against you if they feel wronged or Unacknowledged I feel the topic need not to be locked as it was now a discussion that was controversial to Staff now I can see you don't like that but I feel people have a right to voice that opinion as to it is A First amendment right given to all the people so A right I should not be or anyone should not be deprived of, Hence this New topic I request it stays open for Staff to hear  the concerns of the community First hand on a public topic discussion you may have discussions for that maybe you don't but this is what I call Criticism allowing those to voice opinions and Have then acknowledged by those around them even High up staff, however you may lock this As well which would be very unfair to those who wish a voice to be heard now I must state I am a huge Fan of PGN and his content and wish to join the RP experience And feel I would like Mr.PGN's voice here too as a mediating topic I don't want to use this as a way to talk to him more of a way to Have No communication barrier between Users and staff, Staff have an authority Yes, but To take a voice away that contradicts you is where I draw a line I have as much right to tell you I am unsatisfied with how the application are not responded to personally, I know you Get many applications, I say get staff to look at them personally and respond personally This gives you and the user's a Connection with the higher ups and Allows for a better more unified community now I know many already love the community And id love to here your debates of my topic I welcome it graciously as to I love debating topics and allowing a flow of information and a Way to grow what is here already into something better the controversy Of minds is progression and allows for Ideas and New ways to do things And it should be welcomed openly, Furthermore you can truly Admire your community when you can share and debate over ideas If you Higher ups disagree with this discussion Please Just tell me in the discussion or discord you have it and I will welcome your input but don't lock it cause it means people get to criticize you Welcome criticism and use it to grow and Then you will know that criticism works and allows for new methods on which everyone can grow upon. Briefly I Thank you work and hope you and many can grow to work together and allow a better connection to Users and staff 

• Stonks Down 1
  • Haha 1

Add on to previous as edit didn’t work?

lmao first amendment doesn’t apply to private companies and anything not related to the government. It only protects you from being arrested for saying something. This also only applies in the US, not any other country.  
Topics can get locked for any reason at the staffs discretion. 

This post was the most useless and unproductive and not helping to any of the situations, each situation is different for everyone. There could be many reason for a application denial, or no reason to one. But I can tell you this now that this thread does not help your case. 

If there is an issue with a staff member or a server member take it up with the proper channels.

• Forum Admin

Again, I'm locking this. We do not have time to sit here and write up an essay on why you got denied. You're given the same response everyone else gets. People who get denied take this and improve there apps in all areas. You sitting here making another topic after we already explained this is a clear red flag. Do not open another topic like this.

• Stonks Up 1

• Austin locked this topic
  • Forum Admin

If you have an types of feedback you're more then welcome to let us know via a DM on discord or here on the website. Airing out your concerns in a public matter like this only leads to hostility from those who don't understand your concerns and invites conflict from others. It's best this is brought up to staff so that it can then be forwarded to the right people and discussed.

• Stonks Up 1

• Web Developer

I am very well educated

Doesn't use a single full stop or punctuation. 🤣

My dude, this is a game server for a game, not a business. Take the L and reapply like jesus. This was a hilarious read though so thanks for that!