Reason why my application was denied

I was denied on my civilian Application and the one who denied it Has failed to give any full reason on why it was denied just gave examples of what it could be I would like more constructive criticism So I know what I may need to do better in the future I would love to join the server but I feel I didn't a true reason I was denied and I hope that I can get the constructive Criticism I Feel would help me out Thank you for taking the time with this -SigmaMale1#0001

Posted (edited)

Yeah he didn't specify anything wrong I

was detailed and gave what I thought were the best answers but he hasn't emphasized what I would need to fix 

Edited by SigmaMale1

• Forum Admin
6 hours ago, SigmaMale1 said:

Yeah he didn't specify anything wrong I

was detailed and gave what I thought were the best answers but he hasn't emphasized what I would need to fix 

"There may be a number of reasons your application got denied, such as lack of detail or effort. Incorrect answers for rule questions, etc..."

It says right here. Everyone gets the same response on denial or acceptance. We do not have time to go through each and every application and list reasons for denial for each specific one.

• Web Developer

Just to mention, all responses are automated when a reviewer clicks accept or deny. They get THOUSANDS of applications so it's impossible to spend the time giving detailed responses. Plus if we told you exactly what was wrong, how would we know you improved? It's down to you to make a better application and think about what might need improving yourself. 

Posted (edited)

I Was only asking for a simple request on where I went wrong More so a constructive criticism which is not saying tell me the answers more so Give a brief and vague Idea of where there was wrongs you may retort the fact the automated denial Gave a vague reason but it gave it In a number of areas which is Uninformative and is hard for many, they may not know what they did wrong Therefore I Formally requested a Criticism to get a better understanding Of what's to be expected by your guide lines AGAIN I'm not asking answers but a reason to which I could work off of for the next application, Henceforth Yo mention that how would you know if I improve? I must Counter that point for the fact that you see this in schools and even in you fav shows Such as Hell kitchen and more and you normally see an improved Progress in the applications and you say you don't go through application thoroughly which mean the point of seeing improvement can be waivered But as A user and a avid fan Of the PGN team and work I feel I can make a request of such so I can better Improve what I've done wrong in my last application To get results you must fail then see the mistakes And take that and make a better iteration of the previous Try Its the fundamentals to human progression And I was asking to be able to progress to become a better applicant and a better User amongst your Community I formally thank your responses as to they are informing on how you do things and the process Therefore I feel Without any criticism I cannot fulfill the statement of It's on me to make a better application, Formally my thanks -SigmaMale1       

Edited by SigmaMale1

• Web Developer

Topic locked, going in circles. You had your response, no one else ever has an issue with reapplying and improving themselves second times around to get accepted so you shouldn't either. We cannot give special treatment just to you, sorry. 

PS; applications are reviewed fully, they just don't have the time to manually respond to every single application in detail.